Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A MESSAGE FROM INDY



This is Indy!  It’s my turn to be spokesman today.  The biggest thing I have to tell you is it snowed!  I love it. Pure white, fluffy joy!  Diesel, Oakley and I have had great fun frolicking in it. Aunt Nancy likes it too because we don’t get our feet so muddy.  Haha  Charlie isn’t so enthusiastic.  He feels pretty good, but I don’t think he knows how to frolic. His favorite spot has become sitting between Uncle Norm and Aunt Nancy.  She said to tell you that he’s had no Tramadol and seems to be a pretty happy camper. 


The bunnies are warm and safe in their pens.  It’s gotten cold outside, but not too bad inside, so we haven’t used the lamp yet.  The ducks love their wormies!  So everyone is doing great and we all hope you are lazing on a beach, or exploring a rainforest.  Don’t worry about us.  Oakley keeps the "boys" in line and I am his wing man.  The home front is in good hands.
Your loving pooch (And probably your favorite)


 Indy


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment