Monday, December 5, 2016

ALPHA DOG



HPMPH!  I could not believe it when Diesel told me that he got to be speaker for the gang last night, just because I was off patrolling the place and keeping them all safe.  Please Seelie, tell these people that I am the ALPHA dog and I should do all the speaking for us! Hmph.  What do they know anyway.  

Everyone is doing good even though we miss you already and want you to come home.  Diesel tried to take off last night by scooting under the gate and he thought he could help me patrol.  Auntie Nancy was worried so she came looking for him with a flashlight.  He gave her quite the chase!  We other dogs just laughed at her. Silly woman. Did she really think ole D would join up with a pack of coyetes, or something?  Haha

Just a quick report to say Charlie is doing great.  Running up the stairs and everything!  He still hasn’t needed any Tramadol.  He tries to eat everything. All in all we are all good.  Please send an email to these folks though and tell them to give us more treats – especially me!

The humans were excited to get their first duck eag and they ate eggs for breakfast. Th3e things they get excited about confuse me. Pretty simple folks.

Your loving dog (and probably you’re favorite, right?)

Oakley

No comments:

Post a Comment