Wednesday, December 7, 2016

CHARLIE'S TURN




Charlie here.  I finally get to have my say and what I want to say is this:  I don’t think I should have had to wait until last to be the speaker for the gang.  Hmmm.  I get no respect around here!  I have, on the other hand, been getting lots of loves from Auntie Nancy.  I trick her by doing a bit of whining and then she thinks I might be hurting, so she lets me cuddle on her lap and give me lots of nice soft pets.  HA!  I have her wrapped around my little finger. 

My only complaint is that she thinks I want to eat too much. One day I coaxed her into giving me treats FOUR times!  Auntie Nancy says that is too much so now she is breaking the tiny treats into even smaller chunks to try to make me think I am getting more.  Ha!  She can’t fool me. I am a very smart dog. I may need to do a bit more whining.

Auntie Nancy said to tell you she has not changed my Prednisone dose yet. Says she doesn’t want to "rock the boat" because I am doing so well.  Silly auntie, we don’t have any boats here in the house.  Crazy old lady. HA! 
Your very loving  over-eater doogie (and probably your favorite)

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment