Thursday, December 8, 2016

Auntie Nancy's Squeak



Magic  here speaking on behalf of all us rabbits.  All I have to tell you is that it is COLD here now. 11 degrees last night and going to be 10 tonight! Even in my bunny fur coat I say this : Brrrrr 

Auntie Nancy told us that you are exploring something called a "rainforest."  What a crazy idea!  What are you thinking? Man, when it rains in the forest here at home you don’t go exploring!  I think humans don’t always think things through. Now bunnies?  We are perfectly content to stay inside, nibble on sweet alfalfa, and savor an occasional carrot now and then. Speaking of carrots, please remind Auntie Nancy that we are to get those treats more often!  She has been a bit stingy with our carrots and celery.

Yesterday Auntie Nancy opened Amelia’s door to put her hay in.  When she spread her hand wide and tried to block her from escsaping, Amelia batted her briskly with both front paws like a kangaroo trying to box!  Haha. Auntie Nancy was quite surprised!  She let out a squeak! She better be more careful today.  I heard Amelia mumbling something last night about "tomorrow being my freedom day."  Ha This should be fun to watch. I’ll be listening for Auntie’s squeak.

Uncle Norm asked me to tell you that he changed our water bowl wires out for C-clamp clips.  Auntie Nancy’s arthritis was making it really hard for her to untwist the wires.  She likes the clamps much better and they hold the water pans real good and tight. But, he saved the wires in case you don’t like the clamps. I mean after all – what do small town folks know about raising bunnies anyway? HA

I’ll keep the bunny gang in line and on good behavior until you return.  And, when you do – please bring more carrots for all!

Your most sweet and beautifully furred bunny,

Magic

 

PS – I heard Auntie Nancy tell Uncle Norm that she needs to go to town and buy some ribbons for our hair for a photo shoot. SHOOT!?  That sounds scarey!  Please tell her NO shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment