Saturday, December 10, 2016

BABY It'S COLD OUTSIDE!


Charlie here and I’ve got something to say:  Baby it’s cold outside!  But, not as cold as it has been.  That beautiful white stuff fell from  the sky last night and now it’s a tad more than belly deep on the me and Diesel, and more is expected to fall tonight. Sigh.

"FUN!" says Indy.  "FUN! "says Oakley. " Fun !"says Diesel (wearing his warm jacket).  Me?....  I whisperer, "  I’m cold, so very , very cold, can I go inside yet?"  We all had a good romp outdoors this morning while Auntie Nancy and Uncle Norm did chores and shoveled snow.  Well, the other three had a good romp. I stood by and supervised and gave a little bark if they played too rough.  As you know I really don’t romp.
Seth visited today and he helped grandpa plow the driveway.  He says he will be back tomorrow to do it again because it may snow even more tonight!  The place looks like a Christmas card. Not that I know what a Christmas card is, but I heard Nancy say that to Uncle Norm. " It’s beautiful!, she said, "just like a Christmas card! "
Don‘t you be worrying about us. We are all good. They are keeping us well fed and give us lots of love.  I’ve even gotten Aunt Nancy to loosen up on her treat giving.  Humans can be trained! Tomorrow she is even going to begin to taper my Prednisone I am doing so well. Tomorrow we also are having new friends come to play. Two little girls who will love to play with us in the snow and will brush our fur as long as we will allow it when we come inside to get warm.  Oh my!  Tomorrow is going to be a very good day.

Your loving doggie (and probably your favorite)

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment