Sunday, December 4, 2016

DIESEL'S IN CHARGE



Auntie Nancy says I get to be the spokesman for the whole gang today because Indy and Oakly are outside and poor lil Charlie is still mourning the fact that you left him.  He lay down right in front of the door to the garage for a long time after you left and now he has crawled into Indy’s bed and fallen asleep.  Nancy says I need to leave him alone and let him rest. She thinks Indy won’t mind because Charlie is feeling sad now and needs a little special treatment. But, he’ll get used to them, don’t you worry!  You just go have a wonderful vacation.
And me?  I’m great!  With the others not around I am getting ALL the loving.  I think I am going to like these new people, but stay in touch and I’ll keep you informed.

Your loving dog,

Diesel 

No comments:

Post a Comment